WHAT better way to kickstart this fabulous time of the year than at the annual Perdeberg Family Festival, which takes place on Saturday, 25 November? The venue is the spacious Vryguns Farm in Paardeberg, Paarl, home to Perdeberg’s vast range of award-winning wines.
While the adults sit back and enjoy a glass of chilled Chenin Blanc (or any other fabulous wine from the Perdeberg portfolio), taking in the sights and sounds, children will be kept entertained for hours with face painting, a jumping castle and pay-to-play carnival rides. Riaan Niewenhuis and Die Broers will get you up on your feet with their live performance, with a live broadcast by Magic828.
Food trucks add the extra touch to what promises to be a day of wine, food and fun. Tuck into pizzas, burgers, chip ‘n dip, cheese platters, sushi, ice cream and more. Quench your thirst with wines on offer from Perdeberg as well as its bubblies, and beers from Darling Breweries. Slushies and cool drinks will ensure the young ones stay hydrated.
- Premium R360 per person includes entry, complimentary wine glass, tastings and a guided wine tasting with the winemaker.
- Standard R195 per person includes entry, complimentary wine glass and tastings.
- Designated driver R125 per person includes entrance only.
- Children under 18 R65, under the age of two years free entry.
- A pre-ordered picnic basket for two is available at R260.
Pre-book tickets directly via Webtickets. For more information as well as regular festival updates follow Perdeberg Wines on Facebook and Instagram.