AS we welcome summer, a season synonymous with outdoor living, there’s no better way to embrace the moment than by savouring the exquisite offerings of Absolute Zero and Almost Zero. Embark on a journey of taste and discovery with its de-alcoholised and alcohol-free ranges, celebrating the choice to savour life’s moments with clarity and vitality.
Going alcohol-free has many perks. First, your bank account benefits from not splurging on expensive alcoholic drinks. Second, you’ll notice increased energy levels and better sleep quality. Your skin might thank you with a healthier glow, and your liver gets a breather. These are some of the positive aspects of an alcohol-free break worth considering.
Almost Zero is your gateway to indulgence without compromise. With just 0.4% alcohol, this range offers the true essence of wine without the after-effects. What sets Van Loveren’s Almost Zero and Absolute Zero apart is the modern de-alcoholising methods used to remove the alcohol without compromising its compelling flavours. These wines low in calories and vegan friendly. Delight in a symphony of flavours with three distinct varieties:
- Wonderful White: A delightful backdrop of Sauvignon Blanc grapes await you. Its tantalising aromas of delicate apple, citrus and tropical fruit flavours will transport your senses.
- Radiant Red: This delicate de-alcoholised red is carefully wrought from 100% Merlot – a smooth sipper with juicy mulberry flavours.
- Ravishing Rosé: Crafted from Red Muscadel grapes, this rosé wine boasts enchanting aromas of strawberry and rose petal, perfect for those who love a touch of sweetness.
The Absolute Zero sparkling range includes:
- Absolute Zero Dry: A 100% Chardonnay sparkling wine that dazzles with crisp, tropical flavours, offering a refreshing twist to your celebrations.
- Absolute Zero Nectar: This Sauvignon Blanc sparkling wine boasts sweeter, honeyed flavours, making it an ideal choice for those who appreciate a touch of sweetness in their life.
Click here for more info or join the community @almostzero__