DESCRIBED as the epitome of a boutique hotel, the luxurious Akademie Street in the heart of Franschhoek is extending its discounted winter rates throughout the summer season as part of a South African Residents special offer from November 1, 2020 until February 28, 2021.
Guests can stay in the boutique hotel’s signature cottages or suites, with airy interiors, underfloor heating, luxurious bedding, wood-burning stoves, characterful antiques, and countless one-of-a-kind features that has earned Akademie Street the title of World’s Best Boutique Hotel.
- Akademie’s legendary breakfast, including home-roasted granola, freshly prepared smoothies, a myriad of local seasonal fruits and an extensive menu of hot dishes.
- Welcome bottle of champagne.
- Fully stocked complimentary mini bar.
Akademie Street is commended for its characterful buildings; the carefully curated vintage furniture and collectibles; sumptuous breakfasts, made using ingredients sourced from local food artisans; the seclusion of its private swimming pools, as well as wood-burning hot tubs.
Akademie Street has been recognised as a 2020 Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best Award Winner in six categories. Based on a full year’s worth of Guest TripAdvisor reviews, the award winners exemplify travellers’ Top 1% of hospitality businesses around the globe – these titles include:
- No. 1 in Best Small Hotel in Africa category
- No. 1 in Best Romantic Hotel in Africa category
- No. 2 in Best Luxury Hotel in Africa category
- No. 4 in Best Small Hotel in the World category
- No. 4 in Best Boutique Luxury Hotel in the World category
- No. 10 in Best Romantic Hotel in the World category
With South Africa’s top restaurants on its doorstep, immerse yourself in world class hospitality at Akademie Street Boutique Hotel – a South African destination not to be missed.
Akademie Street has recently been awarded full Guest Assured status, the South African benchmark for safe and compliant hospitality protocols during the pandemic, so you can rest assured you are safe in their hands.